Zoom Membership Meeting
Time & Location
About The Event
If this is your first Zoom Meeting, you can download the app here before the meeting to prevent any last second problem. The most frequently encountered issues for new Zoom users are the audio and video setup. Read below to understand what you should specifically look for as you join the meeting
- Joined the meeting and can’t hear anyone? If so, you’ve probably closed the window that opened before joining a meeting. Instead of closing it next time, be sure to press the blue “Join with computer audio” button instead. But just in case you forget again, you can select the “Join Audio” option in the lower-left corner of the screen during a meeting, then click the “Join with audio computer” button already mentioned which appears.
- If you clicked the blue button before joining a meeting but no one can hear you talking, your microphone is probably muted. In this case, the microphone icon in the lower-left corner will be crossed out. Just click the icon to turn the sound back on or press space – both options do the job.
- The same applies to the camera. It can be disabled by default as soon as you join a meeting, so just click the camera icon in the taskbar to activate it. If an error message appears stating that the video cannot be started when you click the button, the problem is with your PC settings. To fix this zoom issue on Windows 10, go to camera settings and make sure the toggle under “Allow apps to access your camera” is turned on.
- If you have multiple cameras (like your laptop and a separate webcam), microphones, or speaker systems (like speakers and headphones), make sure you’ve selected the correct one in the settings. Go to Settings in Zoom, then Video or Audio to select the correct device.
Join our Zoom Meeting by clicking on the link below:
Meeting ID: 815 7984 3122
1) Call to Order
2) Roll Call
3) Welcome. (Teresa Klotz)
4) Welcome New Members (Please state name(s), Jaguar car(s) owned, and how did you find out about JAGM
5) A word from the President - Officers / Board of Directors, taking credit card payments for membership dues
6) Club Activities for 2021 (Phil Crutchfield)
7) Zoom Video Conferencing Tutorial Q&A (Jeff Kosko)
8) Jaguar Car Related Pub Quiz, paper/pen is required (Jeff Kosko)
9) Closing remarks, suggestions, comments (Teresa and Members)
10) February Zoom Meeting, February 10th, 2021. 7:00 PM - Guest Speaker (TBD)