top of page
Sat, Sep 16|
Detroit Concours hosted by Hagerty Insurance
This important car show for Detroit is still being planned. So stay tuned for more info as it become available
Registration is closedSee other events
Time & Location
Sep 16, 10:00 AM – Sep 17, 4:00 PM
DIA, 5200 Woodward Ave, Detroit, MI 48202, USA
About The Event
This event is still being planned. Dates and times are tentative until confirmed. Stay tuned for more information as it becomes available.
A few observations about 2022 (first of) Detroit Concours are listed below.
- Although both attendance and the number of cars on the field were reduced, the cars that were there were quite spectacular.
- Surprisingly, three Jaguars took Best in Class honors: (a) the 1938 Jaguar SS Sedan, (b) the 1948 Jaguar 3.5L Cabriolet, and (c) the 1965 Jaguar E-Type Roadster.
- JAGM’s Chief Concours Judge took a Best in Class with his 1964 Shelby Cobra
- Parking was NOT an issue – plenty of it!
- There were no reports of any problems with any cars – either on or off the field!
bottom of page