Sat, Apr 27|
The Yankee Air Museum
Bombers, Cars and Dinner
Join us for a day of history and museums. We start at the Yankee Air Museum where we learn about historic warplanes. Then to the historic Depot Town of Ypsilanti to the Ypsilanti Automotive Heritage Museum, to learn about the orphaned autos. Dinner is at the train-themed Sidetrack Restaurant.
Time & Location
Apr 27, 2019, 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM
The Yankee Air Museum, 47884 D St, Belleville, MI 48111, USA
About The Event
Meet at the Yankee Air Museum
Yankee Air Museum
47884 D Street, Belleville, MI 48111
- The Museum has extensive parking on the North side of the building (off 3rd Street)
- Plan to park in the roped-off area in their parking lot, neat the Republic RF-84 Thunderflash to have a photo opportunity with our Jaguars and a bomber.
- Admission is $12 per person.
- 1:00 PM
- Drive 7.2 miles, Directions will be provided.
- 1;30 PM
- Ypsilanti Automotive Heritage Museum
- 100 East Cross Street, Ypsilanti, MI 49198
Tour the Ypsilanti Automotive Heritage Museum.
Admission is $5 per person.
Walk across the street to the Sidetrack Restaurant
Please RSVP, by 4/19/2019, by clicking the Register Now button on this event, emailing Webmaster@jagm.org, or calling 734-347-8747.