Thu, Jun 23|
Bay Harbor Vintage Car and Boat Festival
For the first time, JAGM will be participating in the Vintage Car and Boat Festival in Bay Harbor from June 23 - 26, 2022. Join us for this fun summer drive and events.
Time & Location
Jun 23, 2022, 5:00 PM – Jun 26, 2022, 9:00 AM
Appletree Inn, 915 Spring St, Petoskey, MI 49770, USA
About The Event
For the first time, JAGM will be participating in the Vintage Car and Boat Festival in Bay Harbor this year, from June 23 thru 26, 2022. A short description of this event may be found at the following website: https://www.bayharbor.com/event-detail/vintage-car-boat-festival-1/.
So, save the dates now and book your reservations soon.
Two of the most exciting attractions for this year are: (1) a special display area for JAGM cars on the field near the harbor, and (2) a couple of JAGM members will be bringing up their boats and will be giving other JAGM members free boat rides.
Here is an outline of the events for the weekend:
Thursday, June 23rd
- There is an informal "BYOB" reception at the Apple Tree Inn, from 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM.
- You are on your own for dinner.
Friday, June 24th
- There will be a scenic drive through the beautiful northern country with multiple water views. Cars will assemble in the main parking lot downtown Bay Harbor at 8:30 AM with a departure time of 9:00 AM.
- On the way, we will stop at the Crows Nest in Harbor Springs, with lunch off the menu and on your own tab.
- There is a formal reception (cash bar) at the Bay Harbor Yacht Club starting at 6:00 PM.
- JAGM will leave the reception at 7:00 PM and drive together to Vernales Restaurant, 3018 M-119, Harbor Springs with 7:30 PM reservations. Dinner will be off the menu and on your own tab
Saturday, June 25th
- Our cars have to be on the lawn at Bay Harbor Marina no later than 9:00 AM.
- Saturday evening the JAGM is planning an informal dinner at the Douglas Lake Bar & Steakhouse, 11001 Douglas Lake Rd., Pellston, MI. We will order off menus and on your tab. Time is yet to be determined.
Sunday, June 26th
- We will be heading home independently.