Updated: Nov 2, 2019
Thirteen eager JAGM members made the trip to our southern neighbor and visited Niagara Falls, Ontario in September. Some left Friday morning. Others left Friday afternoon. We checked into our hotel in Clifton Hills, located in the middle of all the Canadian side attractions. It seems odd, but on a car trip, we never moved our ars until it was time to leave o Sunday. Everything was either waling distance or we took the local tourist bus.
We kept busy with lots of activities:
- Niagara Skywheel overlooking Niagara Falls
- Visiting both casinos. Some won real money, others won by not betting and losing.
- White Water Walk alongside the whirlpool rapids
- Spanish Aerocar views
- Jetboat ride through the whirlpool rapids
- Zip Line Ride to the base of the Falls
- Observed the fireworks in front of the Falls nightly
- Horatio Hornblower Boat Cruise up to the base of the Falls
- Journey Behind the Falls
- The Niagara's Fury interactive movie
- Saturday evening buffet dinner on top of the Skylon Tower
- Sunday lunch at the historic Queen Victoria's Place
- Guinness World Record Museum
- Niagara Falls IMAX Nivue
- Daredevil Museum
On the return on Sunday, we stopped off at Niagara on the Lake, visited Wayne Gretsky 99 Estates and had a wine tasting.
We returned home late Sunday afternoon, and everyone had a great time.