Events will remain in "unconfirmed" status until an organizer exists and the event details completed. We are looking for a few members to help with our event calendar. Please consider organizing an event. You can volunteer here. Unconfirmed events will contain the phrase "Unconfirmed" in the event's title. As plans develop some events may undergo changes or even be deleted. New events may also be added. Please check this page frequently or look for event details in the Indicator, or in website ShoutOut emails. Moving your cursor over the event will allow you to see the full title.
- Sat, May 15240 Museum DrMay 15, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM240 Museum Dr, 240 Museum Dr, Lansing, MI 48933, USAWith rare vehicles like REO, Star, Durant, and Viking to classic Oldsmobiles, buggies, bicycles, aviation endeavors, trucks and engines, come and enjoy what Car and Driver Magazine claims as one of "The Ten Best Automobile Museums in the United States" exhibiting a small collection.
- Wed, Jun 09Brass Pointe Restaurant
- Fri, Jun 18Waterford Hills Road RacingJun 18, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PMWaterford Hills Road Racing, 4770 Waterford Rd, Village of Clarkston, MI 48346, USAIt's for drivers who have little or no track experience, but who want to see what track driving is like. The session is limited to 12 students total. The event is in the afternoon starting at 1 pm. It consists of a classroom session followed by three 20-minute track sessions.
- Sun, Jun 20Greenfield Village
- Fri, Jun 25Cracker Barrell. Monroe, MIJun 25, 8:30 AM – Jun 28, 8:30 PMCracker Barrell. Monroe, MI, 1101 Ternes Dr, Monroe, MI 48162, USAJoin JAGM for a four day, three night summer drive to south-central Ohio. Drive the Hocking Hills scenic area, take a Safari tour at The Wilds, and tour the Shawshank Trail (movie sets) at The Ohio State Reformatory.
- Sat, Jul 10FIreKeepers CasinoJul 10, 1:00 PM – Jul 11, 7:00 PMFIreKeepers Casino, 11177 E Michigan Ave, Battle Creek, MI 49014Join us for the 30th Mad Dogs & Englishmen car show. We will leave Saturday afternoon and Caravan to Firekeepers Casino, where we will have dinner. On Sunday will make the drive over to the Gilmore Car Museum for the car show.
- Sat, Jul 24St John's at Plymouth, MichiganJul 24, 7:30 AM – 11:30 AMSt John's at Plymouth, Michigan, 44045 Five Mile Road, Plymouth, MI 48170, USAJoin us for the free Cars and Coffee event on Saturday morning. And an exceptional display of cars, probably the best in Detroit short of Woodward Dream Cruise. Concours d'Lemons and more is on the agenda.