Time & Location
About The Event
Arrive at Meadow Brook Hall by 10:45 AM. Download an area map including parking lots by clicking here.
Tour of the mansion at 11:00 AM.
Luncheon begins at 12:00 PM.
The luncheon menu is Salad Danny (Grilled Sliced Chicken on a bed of Hearty Greens, Baby Corn, Artichoke Hearts, Fresh Basil, Roasted Walnuts, Shaved Parmesan, Balsamic Vinaigrette), Coffee or Tea, Roll and Butter, and Apple Pie.
At 1:30 PM drive to Yates Cider Mill, 1990 E Avon Road, Rochester, MI 48307. Driving instruction will be provided. Park your car on the grass (instructions will be provided along with the driving directions), set up your lawn chair(s) and enjoy the cars and camaraderie. Cider, donuts, ice cream and a river walk are available. There is no cost for this part of the event. Yates will publicize this event on their Facebook page, so we could expect some of their customers to view our cars. Bonnets up or down, its your choice.
You will receive a windscreen form to complete and display on your car. This information will provide viewers of the cars with the model and year, owner and City, and the miles driven to this event (to support the awards).
Fun Award (certificates) will be presented to the winners of the following categories:
- Route 66 Award - the car traveling the most miles to this event
- Drag Strip Award - the car traveling the shortest distance to this event
- Senior Award - the oldest car at the event
- Junior Award - the newest car at the event
- Prince of Darkness Award - for the car experiencing the most challenging journey to this event
- Peoples Choice Award - to be voted on by the customers at the Cider Mill
- RSVP's, and payment for the tour/luncheon, must be received by August 7th. Reservations can be made at www.jagm.org, using the Register button located on the event page, which can be found using the Events / Upcoming / menu choices, or by emailing email@example.com, or by calling 734-347-8747. Please provide the number of people who will be participating at Meadow Brook Hall, your name, email, and your club membership affiliation. Payments (number of people attending the Meadow Brook Hall X $30 per person) should be mailed to:
George P. Crutchfield
South Lyon, MI 48178-1944
Register early to secure your place at this fun event.