Old Car Festival - Unconfirmed
Time & Location
About The Event
At the longest-running antique car show in America, you’ll be immersed in the moving stories of the early automotive era from the 1890s through 1932, perfectly set in the place where the history of the American automobile is passionately preserved and brought to life every day. From the turn of the century to the Great Depression, Old Car Festival in Greenfield Village offers a raucous ride of vehicles that epitomize the earnest optimism of the American Dream.
Wander through the village, and talk to owners about their treasured vehicles. The ongoing Pass-in-Review parade is a car lover’s dream, as electric, steam and gas-powered engines are constantly in motion around you. Watch drivers engage in games of skill, see a Model T assembled in just minutes or just sit back and enjoy our experts sharing "car talks" while historic vehicles cruise.
Ragtime America comes to life in the center of Greenfield Village with historically-inspired street food, music, dancing, and even a cakewalk. Plan to stay late Saturday evening for the Gaslight Parade of Cars, and dance along with the River Raisin Ragtime Revue as it performs popular music of the ragtime era. Cap off the evening with a Dixieland-style parade and fireworks finale.
- Hundreds of historic autos, trucks, motorcycles, and bicycles
- Historically-inspired street food
- Car talks with passionate car owners, automotive historians, and experts
- Live music and dancing
- Pass-in-Review parades
- Special demonstrations
- Awards showcasing the best restored and unrestored cars
- The Model T assembly team
- Saturday evening Gaslight Parade of Cars, with kerosene and early electric lamps, capped with a Dixieland-style parade and fireworks
View the event map here.